Monday 8 October 2012

Money or Self-respect?

I am a bit disturbed today. Whatever happened, isn’t good. I feel helpless that I have to hide the truth about my brother-in-law, who cannot keep his stuff in his pants. He is quite a looker though but a dumb one!

What will happen to Babuji in election now? I am worried about the media and their love to make an issue out of everything! And the girl, its good that Babuji got her shut up. But, I have to say, these young girls of today have no morals: give them money and they shut up! If it were me, I would fight for my self-respect.

The Perfect Bahu will never take money to shut up; she, on the contrary, will be the one who will shut the others up and restore peace and calm to the household. I need some green tea to soothe myself down.

No comments:

Post a Comment